Dr. Wulf Hauser
- Over 100 arbitration cases, the majority of which ICC.
- Austrian member of the ICC International Court of Arbitration from 2012 to 2018.
- Ranked by Chambers in Band 2 for arbitration in Austria.
- ICC Bulletin has published two of his cases, one about the FIDIC Red Book, the other procedural.
- Fully trained in Common Law: LL.M. from Georgetown, admitted to the bars of New York and Washington, D.C. and four years practical experience in Washington, D.C., most of which on litigation.
- Very in-depth experience in cross-border M&A transactions, has done about 400. Therefore special emphasis on post-M&A arbitration.
- Many construction cases such as FIDIC.
- Energy cases, in particular price adjustment for gas contracts.
- In-depth accounting training due to several years' work at Ernst & Young.
- Appointed by the ICC Centre for Expertise as expert to resolve issues of American GAAP.
- 2022 – 2025 Panel of Arbitration, Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration
Dr. Wulf Gordian Hauser LLM
Founder and Managing Partner
Tel .: + 43-1-512 29 00-14
Fax: + 43-1-513 77 42