The law firm HAUSER PARTNERS has advised banks and financial institutions in the following transactions:
- Representing Ersten Group Bank AG in the negotiations with the minority shareholders of Banca Commerciala Romania SA (BCR) and in the capital increase of Erste Group Bank AG through contribution in kind of the shares of these minority shareholders.
- Advising Erste Privatstiftung in connection with the conclusion of a syndicate agreement with Criteria Caixacorp Sociedad Anónima and representation in proceedings before the Austrian Takeover Commission.criteria.com
- Representing an overseas investor in connection with the capital increase at a listed Austrian company.
- Advising Bajaj Auto Ltd. in connection with the acquisition of a minority stake in KTM Powersports AG, the conclusion of a partnership agreement with the majority shareholder, Cross Industries AG and representation of Bajaj Auto Ltd. in the proceedings before the Austrian Takeover Commission.
- HAUSER PARTNERS advised the banks and financial institutions (EQT and RBS as consortium leaders) on the financing of the acquisition of the Sanitec Group, the largest LBO in the Nordic region to date. With annual sales of around EUR 951 million and 7,100 employees, Sanitec is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of bathroom tiles and furnishings, with headquarters in Finland and Germany.
- HAUSER PARTNERS provided the lead managers (Deutsche Bank AG, Citigroup Global Markets and Credit Suisse First Boston) in financing the acquisition of the Grohe Group with a senior credit with a volume of around EUR 900 million and the issue of high-yield bonds with a value advised of more than EUR 300 million (financing volume: over EUR 1.2 billion). This was one of the largest leveraged buy-outs in Germany with an acquisition volume of EUR 1.8 billion.
- HAUSER PARTNERS acted as advisor to Dresdner Kleinworth Benson and Legal & General Ventures Ltd. on the financing of the acquisition of the Austrian Unitech AG from Bank Austria AG, Austria's largest bank. Unitech manufactures specialty parts for the automotive and mobile phone industries. The financing volume was more than EUR 120 million.
- In 2007, HAUSER PARTNERS again advised the consortium leaders (Deutsche Bank AG) on the refinancing of the senior facilities in the course of issuing a new loan of EUR 150 million to the Grohe Group.
- Representing the issuer in an accelerated bookbuilding process.
- Representing a Central European issuer in an initial public offering.
- Representation of public trust companies in public takeover offers.
- Preparation of Rule 144 A reports according to US American law
- Delisting of Austrian listed companies.
- Advice on the privatization of internationally listed companies.
- Advising bidders on the preparation of public takeover offers.
- Representation of listed companies in negotiations with possible takeover partners.