Capital market law
The law firm HAUSER PARTNERS has advised on the following transactions in recent years:
- Representing the issuer in an accelerated bookbuilding process.
- Representing a Central European issuer in an initial public offering.
- Representation of public trust companies in public takeover offers.
- Preparation of Rule 144 A reports according to US American law.
- Delisting of Austrian listed companies.
- Advice on the privatization of internationally listed companies.
- Advising bidders on the preparation of public takeover offers.
- Representation of listed companies in negotiations with possible takeover partners.